Information on art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
Based on the legislative decree n. 196/2003, which provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, our work will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency protecting the privacy and the rights of the subscriber.
The following information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
The treatment we intend to carry out:
1. Its purpose is to conclude, manage and execute the supply contracts for the goods and / or services requested;
2. The organization, management and execution of the supply also by communicating data to our third party suppliers;
3. To comply with legal obligations or other formalities required by the competent Authorities;
4. Data will be processed both manually and electronically;
5. Unless strictly necessary for the correct execution of the supply, the data will not be communicated to other subjects, unless expressly requesting consent.
The communication of data is essential for the execution of the supply.
The data controller is:
MP of Colli. Colli.onli, Via Antonio Gramsci n. 11 00042 Anzio (RM), which can be used to enforce your rights as required by article 7 of legislative decree n. 196/2003, detailed below:
Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such compliance occurs it proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.