Dear interested party, we wish to inform you that "European Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data" (from now on "GDPR") provides for the protection of individuals with regarding the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that:
1. DATA CATEGORIES: MP dei F.lli Colantuono will process your personal data such as:
• Data collected automatically. During their normal operation, the IT systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
• Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not require a request for consent and any compilation of specifically prepared forms entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender / user address and data, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending, by you, of emails to our email addresses do not require further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data contained in these forms in order to send the request.
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA:
The personal data of which MP dei F.lli Colantuono is in possession are collected directly from the interested party.
3. DATA CONTROLLER:
The owner of the MP of F.lli Colantuono Via Gramsci 11, 00042 Anzio (RM) R.E.A. RM1044115 VAT number 07605841001, which can be contacted by phone on 069830380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE D.P.O .:
The owner has no obligation to appoint the D.P.O.
5. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS:
The processing of your data has your consent as a legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes:
• Improve the web browsing experience;
• Use of the data reported in the contact emails received and in the forms to be able to send replies to specific requests;
• Evaluate user behavior and modify the content offer proposition according to their behavior;
• Subscribe to the newsletter
6. DATA RECIPIENTS:
Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consultancy companies, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. Your data will not be disseminated in any way except. The Managers and Persons in charge of the treatment in charge are punctually identified in the Privacy Document, updated periodically.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD:
The collected data are not disclosed to the owner's foreign partners
8. STORAGE PERIOD:
The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("principle of limitation of conservation", art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines established by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out
9. DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS:
The interested party always has the right to request access to your data from the Data Controller, rectification or cancellation of the same, limitation of processing or the possibility of opposing the treatment, to ensure data portability, to withdraw consent to the processing by doing enforce these and the other rights provided by the GDPR process by simple communication to the Data Controller. The interested party may file a long-term complaint with a supervisory authority.
10. OBLIGATORY OR LESS OF CONSENT:
The provision of your date is mandatory while browsing our website with regard to points 5.1 and 5.2 of the aforementioned functions, to ensure the compliance of the service. The provision of the consent of your data for the points 5.3 is instead optional and will not compromise in any way the provision of the service.
11. DATA PROCESSING METHODS:
The personal data you provide form the subject of transactions in compliance with the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations which inspired the purchase by the Data Controller. The data provided are both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable medium, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to art. 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.